How to get help.
The Following section of the website is dedicated to addressing problem gambling. Here at LazyBets, we are passionate about Sports betting, but only so far as it remains a fun and non-harmful experience to our readers. While we offer free picks and insight into games, it should be noted that we have no control over the outcome of our picks and often lose with our selections. If gambling is more than that to you and you are struggling with problem behaviors, we strongly suggest that you evaluate our 20 signs of gambling addiction below. No bet is worth making if it hurts family, friends, yourself, or a stranger. Know when to stop. Get help.
Signs of Gambling Addiction
You're not alone. Get help from GamblingAware.org if you have any of the feelings, urges, or situations listed below. Even if you don't have one of the following and feel you may have a problem, GamblingAware.org is here to help and knows the signs of gambling addiction. If you have any of the following, stop and go to https://www.begambleaware.org
- Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Did gambling affect your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
- Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
- After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
- After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
- Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
- Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
- Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
- Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry, trouble, boredom or loneliness?
- Have you ever committed, or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
- Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
- Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
- Have you ever considered self destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?